The Enterprise Living Plus Plan is a “one-stop life insurance solution product” specifically designed to meet both the death and survival needs of the middle-class market.
This product seeks to provide an opportunity for “breadwinner” in this market segment to sustain the standard of living of their families when the misfortunes of life occur.
- Wide Scope of Cover
- Core-Death, Total/Permanent Disability, Critical illness
Optional Risk Riders –Hospitalisation, Personal Accident Cover Funeral cover of which an individual can insure his/her parents for high as GH50, 000 per event. One can further add:
1-week celebration cover
- 40 days cover
- Memorial cover
- Optional Investment-Based Covers
- Education Support Fund
- Retirement Plan
- Assets Acquisition Policy
- Wide benefits range: Pre-determine in millions of Ghana Cedis especially on core covers
- Cash Back Feature: A pre-determined percentage of premiums paid are returned if no claims are made over a defined period
- Premium Payment structure flexibility
- Benefit payment structure flexible either on an immediate or deferred basis or a hybrid
- Waiver of Premium Benefit after age 65 until policyholder attains age 70
- Convenient underwriting process
How it works
- Policyholder has flexibility in determining which covers and riders are relevant
- Policy can be structured on an accelerated or stand-alone basis
- Benefits are paid out as lump sum
- Policy application will be underwritten on a medical, financial, and occupational basis depending on the sum assured.
A very seamless claim process with some benefit payable within 24hours, subject to submission of relevant documents and a completed claim form.
Please contact us on 0244214175, 0244618283, or 0245970924 and we will arrange for a Relationship Manager to book an appointment with you.