Under Motor Insurance we have the following covers:
Third Party only, Third Party Fire & Theft, and Comprehensive
- Third Party only: The policy indemnifies you and any permitted driver in respect of your legal liability to third parties for death and bodily injury as well as claims for damage to other persons' property. The minimum limit for third-party property damage at present is GH¢5000, However this can be increased at your request. Bodily injury claims shall be calculated as directed in the National Insurance Commission’s Limits on Motor Injury and Death Claims (CAP 2021)
- Motor Third Party Amplified: In addition to the Third-Party cover described above, this policy covers your vehicle for loss or damage to side mirrors, Windscreen and minor scratches.
- Third party, Fire and Theft: In addition to the Third-Party cover described above, this policy covers your vehicle against the risks of fire and theft.
- Comprehensive: The comprehensive policy will cover all the risks described above, in addition to accidental damage to your vehicle
- Motor Comprehensive (CompExtra): In addition to the Comprehensive cover described above, this policy has extra benefit for Loss of use , Compensation for mechanical breakdown resulting from misfuelling and Ridesharing (P.A. cover extended to 4 additional persons travelling in same car)